Rights and responsibilities of Bigvacancy users:
Protect your personal information by not providing credit card, bank account numbers or other personal information to abuses, to potential employers.
Terms & Condition of use
This page states the “Terms and Conditions” under which you can use Bigvacancy online service to post and search employment opportunities.
Bigvacancy may revise these terms & condition at any time as per company policy. You should visit this page periodically to review the current terms because they are binding on you.
Users who violate these conditions may have their access and use of sites Bigvacancy suspended or canceled at the discretion of Bigvacancy.
You must be 18 or older to visit or use Bigvacancy.com in any way. By visiting Bigvacancy.com or acceptance of these Terms of Service, you represent and warrant to the company that is 18 or more, and you have the right, authority and capacity to use the website and accept and respect these conditions. You represent and warrant to the company that will use Bigvacancy.com a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Use of content Bigvacancy
You cannot use the content of the Bigvacancy contained in any other web site or networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by the load or republication of Bigvacancy Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporate the Content in any other database Bigvacancy data or compilation for any purpose). You cannot copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any content Bigvacancy or pages making up any Bigvacancy site. Unless expressly stated otherwise, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
- Restrictions on Bigvacancy websites
Users should not use Bigvacancy.com to host, display, publish, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation, the following activities:
- In violation of any applicable law or regulation, we can suspend the user account without prior notice
- Manner that violates the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
- Belonging to another person and for which the user has no right to,
- which is seriously harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophile, defamatory, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racist, unacceptable, denigrating, in encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise illegal in some ways,
- Harm minors in any way,
- Deceive or mislead the recipient about the origin of a message or communicate any such information that is patently offensive or threatening in nature,
- Impersonate any person or entity,
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of computer systems or Bigvacancy site or users, IT systems or customer site Bigvacancy,
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of a cognizable offense or prevents investigation one offense or insult other nation.
It is also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of site Bigvacancy, including without limitation, the following activities:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account that the user is not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending any virus Bigvacancy site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”; or
- Forging any TCP / IP header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The company will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Registration Information
- Using Bigvacancy Services
The workplace, CV database (“Bigvacancy CV Database”) and other characteristics of the Bigvacancy sites may only be used by people looking for employment information and / or career and employers seeking employees. In addition, Bigvacancy Communities may be used by persons for professional networking and authorized personnel. Your use of the Bigvacancy Services is also subject to other agreements you have with Bigvacancy. In case of conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with Bigvacancy, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein refers to information that you submit, post or display on a Bigvacancy site.
- Specific Prohibited Uses
The job accounting features database and resume Bigvacancy.com be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment information and career and employers seeking employees.
The Company specifically prohibits any other use of Bigvacancy.com, and all users agree not to do any of the following:
- Send, publish, distribute, store or destroy material, including without limitation the content Bigvacancy in violation of any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to laws or regulations governing the collection, processing or transfer of personal information, or violation of privacy Bigvacancy;
- Submit all resumes and apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- Defer any contact from an employer to an agent, agency or any other third party;
- Establish more than one copy of the same CV to public at any one time;
- To request passwords or other personally identifiable information of the user;
- Post vacancies in any Bigvacancy site any competitor to display Bigvacancy or jobs or other content that contains links to web Bigvacancy competitive;
- post jobs or content on any website Bigvacancy containing hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML tags, keyword “hidden” or keywords that are irrelevant to the job or deceptive content in a job is prohibited;
- Remove jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions in a Bigvacancy site;
- Use the website of the whole CV database Bigvacancy for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the CV database to sell or promote products or services;
- Post or submit to any site Bigvacancy any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or that are not your own;
- Publish anywhere Bigvacancy Frankly, pyramid scheme, “club membership”, grant or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an initial or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for assignments make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- Sending unsolicited mail or email, make unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and / or advertising of products or services to a user of a Bigvacancy site;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large on infrastructure charging anywhere Bigvacancy;
- The use of data mining, robots or data gathering or extraction methods similar. Notwithstanding anything contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or find another engine Bigvacancy site search and search agents available from the Company on that site Bigvacancy.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software comprising or in any way that is part of a Bigvacancy site;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any way the content or information available from anywhere Bigvacancy including expired jobs, except as permitted by these Terms; or
- Marco or link to a Bigvacancy content or information available anywhere Bigvacancy.
- Use Bigvacancy services for illegal purposes or any other illegal activity, or by mail or make ad content, resume or job that is libelous, implicitly or explicitly, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, such as determined by the discretion of Bigvacancy.
The Company also specifically prohibits any use / URL inclusion of any user, web, email and website link, while the publication of any work Bigvacancy.com and all users agree not to use / insert the URL of the user , web link, email and website to publish any work Bigvacancy.com.
By the failure of users of any of the above terms, as provided for in Article 3 and 6, Bigvacancy may, in its sole discretion, restrict or suspend the offending user’s ability to access the site (s) Bigvacancy and decides to take other measures or remove or request the removal of User Content. Bigvacancy has no obligation or responsibility to users for performance or breach of such activities. In addition, Bigvacancy has the right to initiate appropriate legal proceedings against the offending user according to the law.
- User Content and contributions
You are solely responsible for their account yet Bigvacancy, the content of messages or other information (“User Content”) that you submit post or display (hereinafter, “post”) on a Bigvacancy site or transmitted to other users. By posting User Content to any site Bigvacancy, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to life Bigvacancy fully paid, irrevocable , non-exclusive, worldwide, copy, reproduce, publish and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant sublicenses of the same.
By posting User Content to any public or non-public area Bigvacancy any site, including bulletin boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant the Company and its parent company and its subsidiaries, free, perpetual, irrevocable loyalty, to sublicense (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content User (in whole or in part) worldwide and / or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term all rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of the rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. It also allows any user to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the owner of the User Content placed anywhere Bigvacancy retain all rights that may exist in such User Content.
You agree that any email sent by an employer in a job applicant for any possibility of a possible employment in the Bigvacancy Web site can be stored in the account Bigvacancy said job seeker for at least a period of 7 days to allow said the job seeker to access email, and send by the employer to make a conscious decision about the job in this email.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited in Bigvacancy sites. The following list is only indicative and is not a complete list of all the contents of the prohibited user:
- implicitly or explicitly offensive, as the content of user performing, supports or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of another group or individual;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spam”;
- Promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene or defamatory;
- encouraging or condoning an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing or making programs or links to them pirated computer available, providing or providing information to circumvent protection devices installed generation copy, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media;
- Contain pages restricted or password, or hidden pages or images;
- Displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provides or links to material that exploits people under 18 in a sexual, violent or not, or solicits personal information 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including, without limitation, the making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information of other users;
Bigvacancy reserves the right, in its sole discretion to investigate and take legal action against anyone who engages in illegal or prohibited conduct or otherwise violates these terms and conditions, including without limitation, removing the contents User from Bigvacancy and / or sites end user’s ability to access Bigvacancy crime sites and / or use Bigvacancy services. The Company may take any other action with respect to User Content or actions it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion, if it believes it can engage the responsibility of the company or cause the company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or reliability of any User Content or other communications by users or endorse the views expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
The Company has no obligation to defend the User Content in advance and are not responsible for screening or monitoring User Content posted by users. If notified by a user of communications that do not conform to these conditions, the Company may, in its sole discretion, investigate and determine whether to take any action if you want to remove or request the removal of User Content. The Company has no obligation or responsibility to users for performance or of such activities.
We love hearing from our users and welcome your comments regarding our services and Bigvacancy sites. Note, however, that our policy does not allow us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those we have specifically requested. While we value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions or materials. If, despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions or other information (collectively, the “Submission”), the presentation should be the property of the Company. None of the presentation should be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions. The company is the exclusive property of all currently known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person who submitted the offer.
- Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information and passwords to access your account. You are responsible for all uses of your registration and password of the website, or not authorized by you. You’re not allowed to share your password or other information has access to any other party, temporarily or permanently, and the violation of this obligation can is equivalent to the account deactivation and services Bigvacancy Bigvacancy. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your account and password.
- Additional terms for employers
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your employer account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other information has access to any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you will be responsible for all uses of your registration and password Bigvacancy site, if not authorized by you. You agree to inform Bigvacancy immediately of any unauthorized use of your account employer, Profile, or passwords use.
Employers are solely responsible for their messages Bigvacancy sites. Bigvacancy should not be considered as an employer with respect to your use of any site Bigvacancy Bigvacancy and will not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any Bigvacancy website.
You understand and agree that if you cancel your account employer or your employer account is all your account information from Bigvacancy, including CV saved, networking and e-mail lists complete, will be marked as deleted and can be removed from the bases of Bigvacancy data. The information may still be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion by Bigvacancy web servers.
To protect our users Bigvacancy community of commercial advertising or solicitation, Bigvacancy reserves the right to limit the number of emails which an employer can send users a number Bigvacancy deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
Candidate profiles User Content may also be available on the site. Bigvacancy makes no representation as to the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived profiles may vary significantly from User Content.
A job offer can not contain:
- Hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by Bigvacancy;
- False, illegible, or keywords keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job offer being presented, as determined in the reasonable discretion of repeated Bigvacancy “hidden”;
- The names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated company other than those of his client, unless expressly agreed in Bigvacancy brands;
- The names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the screen;
- More than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so permits;
- Misleading information inaccurate, false statements
- Equipment or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or not, or solicits personal information 18.
You may not use their position to be filled Bigvacancy to:
- employment in a way that does not comply with local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, with the requirements of employment opportunities and the eligibility of equality in employment , data protection, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- The jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless required complying with the law, regulations, order, or federal, State or contracting with the local government;
- The jobs that include requirements or selection criteria in relation to a job where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of shift work;
- Work or other competitors ads Bigvacancy or employment or other content that contains links to web Bigvacancy competitive;
- Sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- after frankly, pyramid scheme, “club membership” award, possibility of multi-level marketing, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- after any business opportunity that requires an initial or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- publish any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the ad clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- Advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- Requests that the use of human body parts of the body or the gift of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- approves a particular political party, the political agenda, political position or issue;
- Promote a particular religion;
- Jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions by the US government; and
- Except as permitted by applicable law, jobs that require the applicant to provide information about his / her
- Political beliefs
- Philosophical or religious beliefs
- Union membership
- Physical or mental health
- The commission of criminal offenses or proceedings or
Bigvacancy reserves the right to remove any job posting or content of Bigvacancy site, which in the reasonable exercise of discretion, Bigvacancy not meet the above conditions, or if any content is posted that believes Bigvacancy not be in the best interest.
If at any time during use of Bigvacancy Services, you made a misrepresentation to Bigvacancy or induced Bigvacancy regarding the nature of your business, Bigvacancy be grounds for termination of your use of Bigvacancy Services.
CV Database :
Using the database Bigvacancy CV by employers
You must use the Bigvacancy CV Database as provided in these Terms and any contract you have with Bigvacancy. You must use the database to resume Bigvacancy in accordance with the laws of privacy and data protection, and not according to reveal more Bigvacancy CV database to third parties, unless you are an agency authorized recruitment agency employment, advertising or other agency or using the CV explicitly for employment purposes.
You will take the physical and administrative safeguards to protect data obtained from the database of CV Bigvacancy loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction measures, technical. You should not share based CV database logon credentials license seats with another party or share CV database logon credentials license pay per view with either party.
The CV database Bigvacancy not be used:
- for purposes other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products or services CV holders;
- To make unsolicited telephone calls or unsolicited faxes or send mail, email or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if not required approval, which has not reported that you do not want to be contacted); or
To ensure safe and effective experience for all our customers, Bigvacancy reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including views resume) that can be accessed by you at a certain period of time. These limits can be changed at the sole discretion Bigvacancy occasionally.
- Additional conditions for jobseekers
When you register on a site Bigvacancy, you are prompted to create an account and provide Bigvacancy certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address (your “Information”).
Any Profile You submit must be accurate and describe You, an individual person. The Profile requires standard fields to fill and can not include in these fields of phone numbers, addresses, email addresses or other means to communicate with you, except your name and URL.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained in it spent Bigvacancy sites.
You understand and acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in your account and that if you cancel your account or Bigvacancy Bigvacancy Your account is complete, all the information in your account from Bigvacancy, including resumes, Profiles, cover letters, saved jobs The questionnaires will be marked as deleted and can be removed from the data bases Bigvacancy and will be removed from any public area of Bigvacancy sites. The information may still be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion by Bigvacancy web servers. In addition, third parties may retain copies of your saved information.
Bigvacancy reserves the right to delete your account and all your data after a significant downtime.
- Data Privacy and SMS Alerts
As part of the service is introduced Bigvacancy “Alerts”; the applicant consents to the use of personal data in the form number (s) of cell phone used by Bigvacancy transmit job alerts and other relevant information as it becomes available.
- Professional Networking
Professional networking is a place Bigvacancy introduced by networking among employers, recruiters and job seekers through their respective Bigvacancy accounts that facilitate professional and satisfactory employment opportunities through this unique service installation.
Conditions for jobseekers:
Job seekers have the opportunity to connect with other job seekers in the Bigvacancy site through their accounts Bigvacancy. This connection can be made between applicants who have a common experience as partners in a company, alumni of the university, through its connection with the Messaging / social networks, or by common professional network connections. Job seekers can use their account Bigvacancy profile for your professional network. Job seekers can limit access profile and visibility in the creation of professional networks at its discretion. They can also control the flow of information related to social activities credentials contact using their account settings.
Job seekers should have three profile preferences – Public and Private Limited.
- The public profile is available to all social activities. It must be visible and available for research in the network; You can import as connections; you may receive the recommendation / approval application, and can share their accreditations or certifications such as assessments, etc. within your network.
- TheLimited profiles must be accessible and visible to their connections and can share their accreditations as evaluations or certifications, etc. within your network.
- theprivate profile should be limited and not open to connections, and can not search for social activities.
Job seekers should use professional network environment for the sole purpose of the information related to the race; opportunities and disseminate it through the network and should not use professional networks for the promotion of all sales, marketing, collection / collection of user data for the purpose or another activity that is prohibited under these Terms and Conditions and Privacy Site Bigvacancy.
As a job seeker, you understand and agree that if you cancel your account or your account Bigvacancy Bigvacancy is complete, all information on the professional network, will be marked as deleted and can be removed from the databases Bigvacancy data and removed any Bigvacancy public sites zone. The information may still be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion by Bigvacancy web servers.